If there was one thing out there that you wished that you would have done this past year, what was it?
It always seems that people make New Years resolutions, but never actually carry them out the whole year. (Guilty!) I haven't thought of one yet, but I'll make sure its a good one that I carry out til the end, and keep you posted throughout the whole year. Lets just hope I can keep this up. Just realized that it's the last friday of 2011, Happy Friday!!
Resolution: Do one thing every day that scares you. -elanor roosevelt
New Years Eve is coming and I've listed a couple things that I like and a couple that I don't for this post. Hopefully this next year will be just as good as this one. Ringing out the New Year with one of my friends from school, and a bunch of friends from home. Hopefully it will be a great one!
1. Now this, I am a fan of. Such a clever idea when you are hosting a party for example a New Years Party. Dip the wine glasses in chalk and then everyone can write their name or something on it to know that it's their drink. Definitely keeping this idea to use.
2. I love bright blue waters of the ocean. Better yet the ocean is my favorite place in the world. I would love to go here some day and live in one of these houses in the water in Bora Bora. This is on my bucket list to complete.
3. I love stair cases like this for a grand entrance into a house. I wish I lived in one like this. Maybe someday
Not a Fan:
1. I get really sick of people sometimes. I wish people would just give me an answer. That's all I ask, a simple text, or call "Can't I'm busy" would suffice.
2. umm.... Well not a fan of crazy shoes, just a little crazy to be wearing these. I cannot see me wearing these any time soon.
3. Not a fan of ugly bridesmaid dresses. I will not make my bridesmaids wear ugly dresses. I hope for a deep blue, or a little lighter.
Now this is a Christmas Decoration
Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. I like make shift decorations. They are simple and easy to do. I headed down to New York City on super Saturday and it was insane! Probably one of the most craziest times, other than New Years, to be in NYC. Although its mega busy this time of year, I love the city. There is no place quite like it. I'm sure I'll be down there soon, so be ready for my NYC.
I cannot explain how sore I am from Crossfit. crossfit.com has amazing work outs for you. I suggest you check it out if you want to see results. You should definitely do a good warm up before doing any of the workouts. I am definitely sore and love it. I know its a good workout when my whole body aches. And it only gets better. Your body will get so strong after a month of doing Crossfit. Get up, get out, and try it. It will not disappoint.
This is my first time ever posting on a blog. I guess it's almost like twitter, but with a longer body. I wanted to share the website pinterest.com. It has so many cool things on there.
Now I've been looking for a good new years dress, and can't seem to find any that I like in stores.